A proudly indigenous owned & operated
SPECIALISING IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO THE MINING, ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SECTORS.
WARGL is a multi-faceted business with knowledge and experience gained over 25 years delivering projects, maintenance and construction support across the Mining, Energy and Infrastructure sectors.
We offer a Multi-Disciplined Project Delivery Solution incorporating plant, equipment and material supply bolstered by a centralised workforce of trained, qualified and skilled people.
Our vision is to be a leading Indigenous Contractor of choice, achieved through:
- Sustainable, organic growth focusing on growing client numbers in our chosen fields
- Strong leadership from an experienced Management team
- A diverse range of Capabilities and Services
- A defined strategy for Indigenous Engagement, Recruitment, Training and Retention
- Collaboration and connection with Indigenous Foundations and Enterprises
- Commitment to delivering an excellent safety record
- A different approach to deliver better results for our clients, community & people
Key Objectives &
Flexibility & Ongoing Communication
Entry Level Support & Pre Employment Training
Collaborative Career Planning & Leadership Programs
Consistent participation and engagement in Community
Counselling & Family Support
Sharing & Building on success
Health & Safety
Strong & Cohesive Partnerships
Cross Cultural Training
Training, Retraining & Up-Skilling
Recognising Community Leadership
Environment & Sustainability
Risk & Quality Assurance
IT’S NOT ABOUT
GETTING RID OF
WARGL’s capabilities are strengthened by its relationships with other Indigenous Foundations creating opportunity & providing parity for Indigenous Australians. Our alliance with Supply Nation reflects our belief that to deliver better results for Indigenous Australians we need a different approach.
15 McCombe Road
Bunbury WA 6230
U/7 9 Hector Street
Osborne Park Perth WA 6017